Every child is STEM child, Every space is STEM space
talkSTEM works hard to make unique and high quality STE(A)M educational content freely available to all children. We partner with such youth-serving organizations as Dallas ISD, Girls Inc, Imagine Science, and more. Every dollar you contribute goes directly to our educational programming and content creation that reaches under-resourced student populations. Please support us.Donate Now
talkSTEM Math Festivals
More information coming soon!
Watch these short videos to see some highlights from our previous Pi Day Math Festivals:
Here are a few examples of real-world connected questions that our partner organizations used in Pi Day Math Festival 2018:
• Will It Fly?
• How does math relate to sports?
• How much time does a butterfly spend in its different stages during its life cycle?
If this sounds exciting to you, we invite you to get in touch. ATTPAC x talkSTEM’s Math Festival can be a small, classroom-based event or a large community festival. It’s entirely up to you!
1. Click here to complete an application form to host talkSTEM x ATTPAC: DIY Math Festival. We want to learn more about you and your organization.
2. After we receive your completed form, we will send you:
• An introductory email with info about customizing the planning process in your space
• A welcome packet including event promotional materials and a sample event timeline
• Activity guides