About talkSTEM YPG
The talkSTEM Young Professionals Group launched Fall of 2019 and strives to provide a growing network of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math (STEAM) professionals interested in improving STEAM education. We achieve this by providing networking socials, committee leadership positions, and opportunities to engage and support local K-12 students through after school and outreach programming. The talkSTEM YPG is unique in collaborating across disciplines, professions, organizations and corporations to achieve the goal of improving STEM education for underrepresented students.
Benefits of talkSTEM YPG
talkSTEM Young Professional Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to growing network of like minded professionals interested in improving STEM education for ALL students.
- Unique service opportunities serving underrepresented children in the DFW metroplex.
- Socialize with local STEM experts who can answer the latest questions.
- Directly support high quality STEM education programs for after school groups and underrepresented schools.
- Actively improve and update the resources and media communicating the reality of STEAM careers.
- Admission to VIP talkSTEM events throughout the year.
We are currently in a holding pattern for live events due to the COVID 19 pandemic.
However, there are many opportunities to virtually volunteer with talkSTEM. To learn more, visit the talkSTEM Volunteer page. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.